Friday, October 24, 2008










FOOD FOR THOUGHT


BREAKFAST


WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE AND WHY? DESCRIBE IT OR ADD A PHOTO.


I love my family room. Everything is done here, reading, playing video games, watching movies and family game nights.


LUNCH


IF YOUR SPOUSE OF SIGNIFICANT OTHER WERE A LIGHTBULB, WHAT WATTAGE WOULD THEY BE? 25-60-75-100 OR A DIM BLACK LIGHT?


I would think he would be a 75 watt. He really keeps us going, but he doesn't like the attention for it. He likes to kind of be in the background.


DINNER


NAME SOMETHING THAT WOULD DISQUALIFY YOU IF YOU WERE A CONTESTANT ON FEAR FACTOR.


Eating anything disgusting.


MIDNIGHT SNACK


WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU DO THAT HELPS YOU ESCAPE FOR A WHILE?


Reading, I can go anywhere in a book, see anything or be anybody for a small time.



FRIDAY FILL IN



1. Right now, I'm feeling relaxed.



2. Home is where I want to be.



3. How does one find time for everything that needs to be done and still be a good parent?



4. My husband keeps me on track.



5. Please don't be rude while driving, others are sharing the road with you.



6. My daughter's laughter fills me with joy.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a halloween party, tomorrow my plans include work and Sunday, I want to rest, but I will work again!

No comments: