Friday, October 10, 2008

Food 4 Thought Friday ~


Breakfast
Would you rather be really hot or really cold?
Hot without doubt!!! Cold is absolutely miserable!

Lunch
Name three things (modern conveniences) you could not live without?
Indoor plumbing, cars, phones

Dinner
If you were the eighth dwarf, what would your name be?
Nutty?!

Midnight Snack
Would you rather live to be 100 and sick, or live to be 50 (dying from a freak accident) and healthy?
If I had to choose, I would rather be healthy and die at 50 than not have any quality of life! My real choice is a little of both. I would like to be healthy and live to 100!

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?)
Be still

1 comment:

Jodi said...

THANKS for playing!!!! I hate cold so much too! BTW- Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho!!!! Did you get snow too? We have about three inches!!!!