Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New  Year!!!!!!!

Now that the new year is here, it is time for some new resolutions!!  You know, so next year we can realize we didn't even make it through January before those were a thing of the past!  As a result I have decided to go for some that will be easier (I hope) to keep.  
The first one will be to update this blog at least once a week regardless of crazy schedules!  The second one is to take some new classes (who said school wasn't fun?)  The first series of classes I am taking are for digital scrapbooking!  I have this really amazing sister-in-law that teaches these so I have signed up for all of them.  I even coaxed a few sisters to join me.  Tif and Cyndi we are going to have fun! Britt we look forward to you joining us after the first couple!  
John has already signed up for his first marathon this year and has been training diligently.  He just hopes to do better this time than last!  I say, after the first one isn't it all bonus?!
We decided to keep Brigitte out of the winter games.  Instead she has begun working on new moves so she can move up into higher brackets!  She is one amazing chicky!!  She will also be running the kids k while John runs the marathon!
We hope everyone made it successfully through the holiday season, and wish Happy New Year to all!!!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy New Year! What marathon did John sign up for? And he is already training? WOW! I am being such a slacker! I want to do the Ogden, but not sure I am up for the crazy training schedule yet!!!

Candi said...

John is doing the Salt Lake Marathon in April!!! He never really stopped training after the last one, he was so disappointed with his time he has been working harder than ever to improve this next one!!