Saturday, January 24, 2009



Changes coming soon!!! John went to Moab to ride with a bunch of friends. He just had the suspension on the new motorcycle done and had to go and try it out. It has been raining since he left so we hope he only gets a little wet. Since he went out of town Brigitte and I are doing what girls like to do best. We have been shopping and redoing her bedroom. My hawaiin girl went for a more tropical theme.


Yesterday we went to Stephanie and had Brigitte's hair cut. She really wanted to go short again and had lots of hair to lose. She was able to donate her hair to locks of love. What a cool thing to do. Of course she didn't know that until we explained what locks of love was!!! As smart as kids are these days, it amazes me the things I take for granted she knows! As soon as John returns with the camera, I will post pics of her new do!! We took before pics on her phone, but I still can't figure out how to get them onto my computer!!


Adam and Maria are returning to town on Sunday. We aren't sure how long they are going to be here yet. We only found out they were coming late last night!! Yikes! I have been a cleaning fool all day long. Brigitte is less than impressed with her call to service, and if it was anyone but Adam I'm sure I would have heard lots more about it. Anyway, we are excited for the time we will get to spend with them.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

John leaves for a while and Bridgette gets a new bedroom?I'm so jealous. Can't wait to see the pictures of the motorcycling and the hairdo.