Wednesday, January 14, 2009























Here are some fun pictures from the holidays.  John and Harrison were deeply engrossed in fixing whatever they were working on.  Brigitte made the train in school and isn't Zoe so adorable?  The one of Harrison with the bears was just too cute not to include.  
Brigitte loves to be outdoors, can you tell by how big her smile is as she heads out to sled!  We are off to ice skating later today and she will be upset when I make her leave after an hour.  To prove that she is one of the girls, I can usually bribe her with hot cocoa if we leave without whining!!  What girl can't be  convinced with a little chocolate.  How in the world did I end up with a child that loves to be cold!?  Where do kids get their ideas?  Do they try to figure out what would make us the most uncomfortable and decide that is what they will love to do?!  Anyone who knows me knows I really don't like to be cold, and especially after living in a warmer climate, I never really climatized back to the freezing cold we get here.  To think that now year round I spend several days a week in an ice rink just goes to prove we really will do anything we can for our kids.  

2 comments:

Jodi said...

It's no wonder she is so talented at ice skating! She actually enjoys being that cold! She definitely did not get those genes from our side of the fam!!!! lol

Jodi said...

Oh yeah! I am so excited for lunch tomorrow!