Friday, December 19, 2008

Tis the season to be busy!! It's hard to believe Christmas is only 6 days away!!! I finally finished shopping yesterday and today is the last day of school!! At work I accepted a 6-month supervisor job, so there has been lots of training going on and really strange schedules. Finally, things are back to normal, for the most part, and we are settling down and getting ready for the fun!!

We got a new family member this year, his name is Buddy, he is an elf that watches to make sure we are all being good!! He moves mysteriously every night to check up on us without our knowing where he will be. Brigitte has been performing with her school choir all month, and finally finished her last concert yesterday!

Brigitte will not be competing in the winter games this year, we feel like it is just too much to add on right now, so she has been working on her skills and just got her loop down! I wish I could tell you what kind of jump that is, but they all kinda look the same to me!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Gotta get me one of those elves!!!
Looking forward to having you (Tiff and Cyndi too) in my class next week! Lots of fun!