Monday, November 17, 2008



How much fun can one family have?! Thursday, my niece Madysen and her brother Harrison came to play. Brigitte and Madysen were negotiating a sleepover and with their extensive series of notes went through lots and lots of paper. They even let us know Brigitte had an unopened toothbrush, p.j.s and clothes for Madysen the next day. Because of a little issue, school, the sleepover didn't happen, but Madysen did come to play the next day. Then Saturday, my brother needed help with a roof, so John and Trev took off, and Brigitte and I took Madysen with us to visit Gramma and Grampa Gailey. We found out Blake and Hannie are moving to another state on Wednesday, sad! Everyone was doing great, and it is always fun to visit. Yesterday after work, John and Brigitte brought me home for ice cream!!!!




Brigitte has no ice skating lesson for the next two weeks, so we get to relax and prepare to have our annual Thanksgiving feast.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Wow! Congrats to Brigitte for all her great accomplishments! I HAVE TO COME AND WATCH HER!!!! When again is she performing next???

I haven't been blog hopping for a while and it looks like you have been very busy with all her skating! I really REALLY want to come and watch her! Let me know! I did get the email a week or so ago but I will have to go look and see when it is or WAS!