Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving is officially over and we are now looking toward Christmas. While I love this season, I am not so fond of the cold!! Ever wonder how we could have snow with warmer temps?! I love snowmen, but alas, snow is required. If snow is required, I guess I have to endure the cold!! Good thing I also love coats. My collection just keeps growing. It's also a good thing John is patient with my coats!!
Brigitte performed with her choir at the lighting ceremony at our local park. This week she is going to perform at the festival of the trees, and next week they are going to a retirement home. She has really enjoyed this opportunity, and I know she isn't tone deaf since she is constantly asking me not to sing along.
We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing Christmas!! (Is that an oxymoron?!)

No comments: