Thursday, November 6, 2008

O.k., O.k., another week has come and gone seemingly without notice, but John is leaving town this afternoon, Brigitte has a competition we are preparing for, and with Halloween over we are transitioning decorations to Thanksgiving. Yes I think it is sick and wrong for people to be putting up their Christmas decorations already. Thanksgiving sets the mood for Christmas, so do we really want to pretend not to notice this extremely wonderful holiday?! I say no way!!!! Alright enough of the soapbox speech!
Thursday is already here again and time for
Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful for the right to vote!!! I hope all of you out there did!
2. I am thankful for my very cute nieces and nephews! Especially when I get to watch them!!
3. I am thankful for my husband's willingness to help out with whatever I need!
4. I am thankful we are setting my mom's headstone today, it will help me feel better!
5. I am thankful for a headstrong daughter, she isn't easy to talk into things she doesn't want to do!!
6. I am thankful for snow! I know that's crazy but we do need the water and it makes things feel really beautiful and peaceful, don't believe me? Try a walk in the snow, you hardly even hear the cars passing!
7. I am thankful for my fireplace!
8. I am thankful to be able to cook dinner for my family most nights!! John is thankful for the leftovers on the other nights!
9. I am thankful for my activity day girls and their willingness to help others!
10. I am thankful for the comfort of the gospel in my life!

No comments: