Friday, November 7, 2008

Food 4 Thought Friday ~
This week's questions
Breakfast
What are you most grateful for at this very moment? Peace and calm in my life right now!!!
Lunch
Did this week's election results leave you feeling optimistic, pesimistic, or neither? Answer even if you aren't a U.S. citizen. Neither, I really didn't feel strongly in favor of either candidate, I just hope we are able to improve on the current state of affairs with this new prez!
Dinner
Name five meals you repeatedly have for dinner over and over. Fettucine Alfredo, meatballs, chicken gravy w/rice, confetti spaghetti and veggie lo mein
Midnight Snack
If you had a robot to help around the house, what three jobs would you have them do? What are three jobs you would not let them do? Floors, bathrooms and changing bed linens--I don't think there is anything I wouldn't let them do except maybe dishes after Thanksgiving, totally don't want to walk in and see any broken dishes!!
Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?) Stop and breathe. Maybe that will help my mind catch up and I will quit forgetting everything!!

No comments: