Thursday, September 25, 2008



For all those interested, Brigitte took 4th in her freestyle program and 6th in her showcase (It's a hard knock life). We are so proud of her for the hard work she put in and for her poise on the ice. I am amazed at her courage, she skates out there in front of all those people without any worries. The thing we are most proud about is her sportsmanship. She went up to the girls who won and let them know they did really great!! Then one of her club friends competed with her and came in behind her, this friend was upset, Brigitte went over to her a made a big deal about how great she did and helped cheer her up. (That is her friend in the first picture.) Within minutes the two were laughing and having a great time again. Now we are back to practicing for the next competition. The second picture is her waiting to get her skates on for her "Annie" routine.


Also wanted to add a few things for Thankful Thursday.


1. I am thankful for good books.
2. I am thankful for my home.
3. I am thankful for nieces and nephews.
4. I am thankful for my grandparents.
5. I am thankful for good music.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Oh can you post a video of it???? I would LOVE to watch her! That picture of her in the Annie costume looks just like you! At first I thought it was!!!