Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Well, when it rains it pours!!! Last night I was making dinner and had started to preheat the oven. I got everything mixed up and ready to go in to bake when Brigitte said she smelled gas. I looked at the oven and it hadn't even started to heat up, but it had been dumping gas into the house. When John got home he said we lost one of the ignitors?! What?! Anyway, our range was in really bad shape when we bought the house and it was something we had planned on replacing, just not quite yet. So last night, my very sweet husband who had already worked overtime came home, went shopping for a new range with me, and then came home and installed it for us.

Once again, we are thankful it was nothing worse and that the remedy was relatively easy. And I am thankful to have a beautiful new range to cook on. It makes me want to bake up a storm, I now have two ovens!!! If you have been to Tif's house it is the same range she has, yes I'm a copycat, but a good idea is a good idea!!

No comments: