Friday, September 19, 2008

Food 4 Thought Friday ~
This week's questions
Breakfast
What is one thing you look forward to each day? Each week?

I really look forward to time with my family, whenever I might get it.


Lunch
Are you a hoarder or a chucker?

Definitely a chucker, sometimes to my own detriment. I often throw things away I later wish I had kept.

Dinner
Do your dinner meals consist mostly of home cooked meals, convenience foods (i.e. boxed, frozen, heat & serve, etc.), or fast food? Who does most of the cooking in your home?

Mostly home cooked meals. Sometimes convenience foods, we almost never eat out. I usually do the cooking in my house, although Brigitte has really started to spread her wings and helps with dinner lots of times.

Midnight Snack
Has the rising cost of gasoline caused you to restrict, limit, or alter anything in your life? If so what?

We really haven't restricted anything.

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?)

Remember, in a year I will be laughing about almost everything happening now!!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I know I am SLOW, but thanks for playing!!! I loved your answers. Does Brigitte hire out??? I would love it is she did!!! lol

Jodi said...

Oh and I forgot to say that your recipe is RIGHT ON!!!