Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live?

hot and sunny

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?

My job is just a job, my family is what really counts, so I guess not very unless you count my family as a career!!!

Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?

I have a combination of blinds and curtains. Most rooms are curtains, but the bathrooms are blinds and there are blinds and a valance on my kitchen window!!

Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up.

My daughter singing or laughing, her laugh is absolutely infectious!

Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?

Two if I am washing my hair, three if I'm not!!

No comments: