Sunday, June 14, 2009


There is sunshine in my soul today!!!  Finally, we have sun!!!  We really enjoyed the wonderful feel of warmth and sunshine, at least until once again, you guessed it rain!!!
Any sun at this point is a blessing.  I know, I know, we need the water.  After all we live in a desert, right?!  Is there a place where the desert becomes the next marsh?  We are there.  I tried to walk around my yard and was squishing through the grass.  How much water becomes too much, even for a desert?  

We bought a new piano this week, and Brig will begin piano lessons on Thursday.  If you can believe it she can hardly wait to get started.  I don't remember being this excited for my lessons, and my cousin Mckay is convinced lessons are extremely dangerous after 14 stitches.  Read Jodi's blog for that story!!  Having the opportunity to hear piano music in my home is really something I didn't realize we were missing until it was back.  Now we will have this joy (yes even while convincing Brig to practice, and enduring the attempts) for years to come.

No comments: