Saturday, February 7, 2009

Where does the time go? It's already been another week and I am amazed that it's flown by so quickly! Wednesday was sooooo busy, we had four birthdays!!!!! My very adorable niece Zoe was 1!!! My other very cute niece Morgan turned 6, and Brigitte's two friends both turned 10!!!! February 4th must be one of the busiest days in maternity wards!!!! Today my nephew had his birthday as well, Happy Birthday Christian, I hear you had quite the party!!!!

Thursday and Friday we were lucky enough to have Madysen and Harrison come and stay with us while their parents went to Cancun!! Lucky!!! Harrison hadn't been feeling well, he had strep and was on amoxycillin. Today he woke up with the worst rash!!! He was allergic to it!! I had never seen anything like it. The rash didn't bug him but I felt so bad!!

As this week ends and a new one begins, I was just appreciating how very blessed I am to have the life I do with the problems I face. After seeing some of the trials of others, I will take my own any day. I know I keep promising pics, but they really are coming!!! It's just a little too late to get them downloaded tonight!

No comments: