Monday, July 14, 2008

Yipee!!! We survived one very busy week!! Friday John and I went golfing, and as soon as we were done there we went to Meek's Cabin to go camping with John's family and Brigitte took a ride on the lake in a kayak. Then Saturday morning it was off to Robertson, WY for the family reunion. As soon as we were done there it was back here to clean up and unload, then run off to N.O. for Dean and Suz's 50th Anniversary open house, which was beautiful by the way!!

Later that night I was up sicker than could be, I didn't know kidney beans came out the same way they went in, need I say more?! Anyway, since I ended up with a little case of food poisoning after Saturdays potluck picnic at the reunion I took Sunday off of work. This is my last week on this schedule then I get to go to Thur/Fri off. Our family is really looking forward to it.
This weekend we have a dutch oven cookout at my dad's in Wyoming and Brigitte is back into ice skating lessons on Friday.
Cousins
Brigitte and Aunt Jennie
Family at the lake

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Sorry you got sick! That is NOT fun! Sounds like you guys are having one busy summer!!!

Thanks for your help on Sat! It was great to see ya! Brigette was sooooo cute and sweet at Tyson's party! Thanks for letting her come!